- Quit to take a better job. Laid off from that second job. Benefits charged against the employer from whom she quit.
- Their drug policy does not meet state standards for a workers comp insurance discount; but they have a policy, they tested, and he failed.
- A driver undertook an assigment but refused to complete it.
- Repeatedly failed to complete one aspect of her work in a timely manner as directed.
- A salesman was fired after an altercation with a customer, but claims he was fired because he has AIDS.